Sunday, March 4, 2007

186

I'm bloated and crampy. This past week has been really really really bad for me. On Sunday we spent the whole day putting in hardwood floors at my parents. From like 9am- 10pm. The next morning I was so sore. The next morning was also the day I was supposed to go back on track after my "okay day". Well, I wasn't able to exercise because I hurt so much. And I was sore until Thursday. When I don't exercise in the morning I lose my self control. So pretty much I went off my plan from Sunday to Wednesday. I'm really mad at myself. But I'm going to keep going.

On Tuesday, for the first time, two of my coworkers finally commented on my weight loss. They both said at separate times that I looked thinner. That was great to hear.

I'm also -26 lbs at this point, which is good. I bet if I hadn't messed up to much in February I'd be even further along. But -26 lbs in a month and a half is pretty darn good too.

At work my wedding ring gets really lose. I'm going to have to have it resized soon. I'm around where I was at my wedding now that I'm in the 180's.

Easter is a goal to me. I want to get as far as I can before Easter, so I can wear a pretty dress. Well, Easter is 34 days away. If I work as hard as I did in January when I first started this, I think I can get pretty far. Let's see how well I can do...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm very impressed with your success in reading your blog. Don't beat yourself up. You'll get back on track. I know it's frustrating. You're doing well.

Barbara