Friday, February 16, 2007

191

Almost into the 180s! My wedding ring is noticeably bigger on me. There was a point where I struggled to get it off. As I'm nearing my weight that I was at my wedding, I'm sure that fairly soon I'll have to get it resized.

I measured myself when I got home today because I changed in front of the mirror, and for the first real time I could really tell I was a little thinner. It's harder to tell on yourself, I think.

I won't list all the measurements here because I don't have much time, but I will say, that all over my body so far I've lost around 15 inches total! My hips probably lost the most, at -3 inches! Whoa.

Anyway, I have to report too that things are getting easier. It's easier to avoid junk food, to say no to cravings, to exercise in the morning. I rarely feel hungry anymore, I eat smaller portions. It's like my body has adapted so quickly and so well already.

ONE MORE THING! Today marks' my official one month mark! Woohoo! I'm down one month, and -20 lbs or so, and -15 inches. I'm feeling pretty good about my efforts at this point.

No comments: